- The Biweekly Golden Draw will end on alternate Wednesday from 22 March 2017 at 2359 hours (+8:00 GMT). Draw results will be announced on SK Bullion Singapore Facebook Page and SK Bullion website (www.skbullion.com/biweekly-golden-draw) within 7 working days from draw.
Draw Period 8 – 22 March 2017: Mr. Billy Neo
Draw Period 23 March – 5 April 2017: Mr. Poland
Draw Period 6 – 19 April 2017: Mr. Phua Hock Jin
Draw Period 20 April – 3 May 2017: Mr. Josiah Yeo
Draw Period 4 – 17 May 2017: Mr. Daniel Chua
Draw Period 18 – 31 May 2017: Ms. Nancy
Draw Period 1 – 14 June 2017: Mr. Mukesh
Terms & Conditions
- 1. The Biweekly Golden Draw is organised by SK Bullion Pte Ltd (“SK Bullion”). To qualify for one chance, participant has to make a minimum purchase of SGD2,000 on Royal Canadian Mint Products at SK Bullion. Participant will receive an additional chance if a participant purchase 2016 Royal Canadian Mint 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coins and triple chances if a participant has a registered SK Bullion account.
- 2. Participation in the Biweekly Golden Draw is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Biweekly Golden Draw is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at this webpage. By entering the Biweekly Golden Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Biweekly Golden Draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- 3. The Biweekly Golden Draw is open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents residing in Singapore only. Employees of SK Bullion and its related corporations (“Soo Kee Group”) or of SK Bullion’s partners and/or sponsors for the Biweekly Golden Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Biweekly Golden Draw. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
4. Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Biweekly Golden Draw entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by SK Bullion) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
5. SK Bullion reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
6. SK Bullion will endeavour to hold the Biweekly Golden Draw on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Biweekly Golden Draw by another mode in such circumstances as SK Bullion may deem appropriate.
7. Each participant may submit multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once. For biweekly draws, all non-winning entries will be snowballed to the following week’s draw.
8. The Biweekly Golden Draw will end on alternate Wednesday from 22 March 2017 at 2359 hours (+8:00 GMT). Draw results will be announced on SK Bullion Singapore Facebook Page and SK Bullion website (www.skbullion.com/biweekly-golden-draw) within 7 working days from the draw.
Participants for the contest will be contacted within 3 working days of the draw through the email address provided and must satisfy all verification requirements before being declared the winner. If a participant cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 24 hours from the email, this participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
9. Winners will receive a letter to collect their prize. SK Bullion’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. SK Bullion’s decision at all stages of the Biweekly Golden Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by SK Bullion concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Biweekly Golden Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Biweekly Golden Draw.
10. By entering the Biweekly Golden Draw, each participant agrees that:
- (a) any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the SK Bullion for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Biweekly Golden Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes SK Bullion may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided SK Bullion with consent;
- (b) SK Bullion may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SK Bullion’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Biweekly Golden Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- (c) the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SK Bullion without further compensation.
- 11. SK Bullion’s partners and/or sponsors for the Biweekly Golden Draw (if applicable) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Biweekly Golden Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Biweekly Golden Drawn or in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. SK Bullion accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SK Bullion has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
13. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification & audit. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after one month of the announcement of the winners will be forfeited.